- Both partners start at the sideline.
- Partner 1 starts doing lunges to the opposite sideline while partner 2 completes 10 squats, 10 merkins, and 10 LBCs.
- Partner 2 then runs to the opposite side of the sideline and then runs back to partner 1.
- Partner 2 picks up with the lunges while partner 1 runs to the start to complete the exercises, runs across to the other side, and runs back to partner 2.
- Repeato back and forth across the field until time runs out.
- Swapped bear crawls for lunges after 10 min then back to lunges then back to bear crawls.
Partner 1 does 20 scissor kicks and 15 big boys while partner 2 does side straddle hops…then switch.
It’s so easy to be great nowadays, because everyone else is weak. If you have any mental toughness, if you have any fraction of self-discipline; the ability to not want to do it, but still do it; if you can get through to doing things that you hate to do: on the other side is greatness.