- 25 – Side Straddle Hops
- Turn and Bounce
- Runner’s Stretch
- Bear Stretch/Calves
PAX partnered up, beginning at separate stations. Mosey clockwise around the stadium, stopping at various locations, to perform various exercises.
- West End Zone(N) – 25 Curls
- Hill – Back Peddle Up/Mosey Down x 3
- Stadium Stairs – Middle 4
- East End Building – Balls to the Wall
- East End Zone(S) – 25 Big Boys
- Field – Side Bear Crawl – 15 yds each side
- West End Zone(S) – 25 Merkins
Rinse and Repeat
- Crunchy Frogs
- Side Crunches
- Flutter Kicks
- Plank – High/Low
- Ground Pounders
“Shot Heard ‘Round the World”
On April 19, 1775, the Battles of Lexington and Concord were fought, which were the first engagements of the American Revolutionary War.
About 700 British Army Troops were heading to Concord in order to seize an arms cache and also to find Samuel Adams and John Hancock.
Fortunately, couriers Paul Revere and other riders sounded the alarm and prepared the Patriots of the approaching British.
A year and a couple months later, the Declaration of Independence would be signed…and the rest was history.
“Merica!” ~ @Cadet