- Regional neck rolls, look left/right, chicken wing trap stretch
- Tricep/Shoulder stretches w/Michael Phelps
- Crescent pose
- Bear Stretch
- Runners Pose/Stretch into Warriors I, II, reverse on both sides
- Sun Salutations x2
Each round had PAX complete and exercise Murder Bunny 25 yards, stop for 25 LBCs, continue bunnies to the 50, complete a second exercise, then bear crawl for the return trip to the goal line while dragging their coupon and stopping again at the 25 for 25 more LBCs.
Exercises were as follows:
- Rd. 1: Weighted Squats x 25, Coupon Press x 25
- Rd. 2: Shelf loaders x 10 per side, Curls x 25
- Rd. 3: Man makers x 10, kettle bell swings x 15
For the sake of getting some runs in, we did a Catch Me If You Can, with the back peddlers getting a 55 yard head start on their pursuers.
- Protractor (Q randomly leads PAX in leg holds of 15, 45, and 90 degrees off the ground, while adding splits or three dimensionals) 2 minutes
- Big Boi x 15
- Plank holds for 2 minutes
You can only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.